Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

KNOCKHOLT PARISH COUNCIL

SDC DRAFT LOCAL PLAN 1

SEVENOAKS DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN – PROPOSED SUBMISSION VERSION DOCUMENTS – REGULATION 19 CONSULTATION (DECEMBER 2018)

The Council is launching a number of consultations on Tuesday 18 December 2018. By the start of the consultation you should receive copies of the following documents relating to these consultations, which I would ask you to make available for inspection:

• Regulation 19 Proposed Submission Version Consultation December 2018
  • Potential Strategic Development sites in the Green Belt Consultation
  • Development in the Green Belt SPD Consultation
  • Affordable Housing SPD Consultation
  • Design Review Panel SPD Consultation
  • Halstead Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
  • Badgers Mount Neighbourhood Plan Consultation

These documents are also available on the Council’s website: www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission.  They can also be purchased from SDC offices (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks).

Comments on the consultation documents can be made as follows:

The closing date for comments is 11.59pm on Sunday 3 February 2019.

The Council has organised ‘drop in’ sessions where members of the public can discuss the proposals with officers from the Council’s Planning Policy team.  These are:

• Monday 7 January – Kemsing Primary School, 5pm-8pm (West End, Kemsing, TN15 6QB)
  • Tuesday 8 January – The Alexandra Suite, 2pm-8pm (St Mary’s Road, Swanley, BR8 7BU)
  • Wednesday 9 January – The Eden Centre, 2pm-8pm (Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, TN8 6BY)
  • Thursday 10 January – New Ash Green Primary School, 5pm-8pm (North Square, New Ash Green, DA3 8JT)
  • Friday 11 January – Sevenoaks District Council Offices, 2pm-8pm (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG)

I would be grateful if you could please display the posters provided, which outline the main consultation details and the comment forms for residents to complete.

If you have any queries relating to the consultation, please contact the Planning Policy team on 01732 227000 or planning.policy@sevenoaks.gov.uk.