KNOCKHOLT PARISH COUNCIL
SDC DRAFT LOCAL PLAN 1
SEVENOAKS DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN – PROPOSED SUBMISSION VERSION DOCUMENTS – REGULATION 19 CONSULTATION (DECEMBER 2018)
The Council is launching a number of consultations on Tuesday 18 December 2018. By the start of the consultation you should receive copies of the following documents relating to these consultations, which I would ask you to make available for inspection:
- Regulation 19 Proposed Submission Version Consultation December 2018
- Potential Strategic Development sites in the Green Belt Consultation
- Development in the Green Belt SPD Consultation
- Affordable Housing SPD Consultation
- Design Review Panel SPD Consultation
- Halstead Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
- Badgers Mount Neighbourhood Plan Consultation
These documents are also available on the Council’s website: www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission. They can also be purchased from SDC offices (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks).
Comments on the consultation documents can be made as follows:
- Online at www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission and www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplan
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post to Planning Policy, Sevenoaks District Council, Council Offices, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG.
The closing date for comments is 11.59pm on Sunday 3 February 2019.
The Council has organised ‘drop in’ sessions where members of the public can discuss the proposals with officers from the Council’s Planning Policy team. These are:
- Monday 7 January – Kemsing Primary School, 5pm-8pm (West End, Kemsing, TN15 6QB)
- Tuesday 8 January – The Alexandra Suite, 2pm-8pm (St Mary’s Road, Swanley, BR8 7BU)
- Wednesday 9 January – The Eden Centre, 2pm-8pm (Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, TN8 6BY)
- Thursday 10 January – New Ash Green Primary School, 5pm-8pm (North Square, New Ash Green, DA3 8JT)
- Friday 11 January – Sevenoaks District Council Offices, 2pm-8pm (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG)
I would be grateful if you could please display the posters provided, which outline the main consultation details and the comment forms for residents to complete.
If you have any queries relating to the consultation, please contact the Planning Policy team on 01732 227000 or email@example.com.
Message from Sevenoaks District Council - Planning Consultations
SEVENOAKS DISTRICT COUNCIL LOCAL PLAN PROPOSED SUBMISSION VERSION CONSULTATION (DECEMBER 2018) AND ADDITIONAL CONSULTATIONS
Sevenoaks District Council is publishing a series of documents for public comment, including the Proposed Submission version of the Local Plan (Regulation 19), which sets out a series of site allocations and policies to meet development needs during the years 2015 – 2035. This is your opportunity to comment on what we hope is an ambitious and appropriate plan for the District. The following documents will be made available for comment from 9am on Tuesday 18 December 2018 until midnight on Sunday 3 February 2019:
- The Proposed Submission Version of the Local Plan (Regulation 19) Dec 2018
- Draft Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document Dec 2018
- Draft Design Review Panel Supplementary Planning Document Dec 2018
- Draft Development in the Green Belt Supplementary Planning Document Dec 2018
- Potential Strategic Development Sites in the Green Belt Dec 2018
- Badgers Mount Neighbourhood Area Designation Consultation Dec 2018
- Halstead Neighbourhood Area Designation Consultation Dec 2018
All consultations listed above are available to view on online at www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplan and our dedicated Planning Policy consultation portal (http://planningconsult.sevenoaks.gov.uk/consult.ti). Alternatively, you can view all documents at your local library or at the District Council offices (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks).
Proposed Submission Version of the Local Plan (Regulation 19) Consultation Arrangements
You can view and comment on the Proposed Submission Version online at www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission. The consultation asks a series of specific questions about the “soundness” of the Local Plan. We suggest you complete the online form or the response form available to download from the website. Forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Planning Policy, Sevenoaks District Council, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG. Please clearly state the site or policy you are referring to. We have also provided a guidance note to help you make comments and to provide more information about the Local Plan.
Unfortunately comments that are submitted anonymously cannot be accepted and comments will be published and attributed by name/organisation only. Contact details will not be published but will be used to keep you informed of the progress of the Local Plan. You can unsubscribe from the Local Plan at https://selfservice.sevenoaks.gov.uk/unsubscribe. You can review our privacy notice at https://www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/privacy
Where can I find out more?
The Planning Policy Team is running a series of drop-in events to answer questions on the consultation documents throughout January 2019. No appointment is necessary and you are welcome to attend any of the following sessions:
- Monday 7 January (5-8pm) : Kemsing Primary School, West End, Kemsing, TN15 6PU
- Tuesday 8 January (2-8pm) : The Alexandra Suite, Swanley Town Council, St Marys Road, Swanley, BR8 7BU
- Wednesday 9 January (2-8pm) : The Eden Centre, Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, TN8 6BY
- Thursday 10 January (5-8pm) : New Ash Green Primary School, North Square, New Ash Green, DA3 8JT
- Friday 11 January (2-8pm) : Sevenoaks District Council Offices, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG
What happens next?
All consultations will close at midnight on Sunday 3 February 2019. Subject to Council approval, the Local Plan will then be submitted to the Government for examination, along with all comments made on the document. We hope you will participate in the consultation process. Should you have any queries regarding any of the documents referred to in this letter, please do not hesitate to contact the Planning Policy Team on 01732 227000 or please email email@example.com.